Have you heard of Spikeball? Apparently it is becoming quite a popular game! I had never heard of it until one day I was reading one of my favorite blogs and they did a review on it. It sounded like fun so I wanted to try it! I would highly suggest watching a video to see how to play. My family and I tried just reading the instructions on the back of the box. Yeah, we couldn’t figure it out. LOL But we still had a blast!
Inside the box you get a carrying bag, 2 balls, a net and the frame to create your “trampoline”. When you are ready to put up Spikeball it will all fit inside the carrying case which I love! Makes it easy to take this game on go.
What is Spikeball:
Spikeball is a fun game played by 4 players . It’s kind of like a crazy version of 2-on-2 volleyball. There is a lot of spikes, drop shots, and diving. It’s great for players of any skill level.
How to play:
If you are like me, you need step by step instructions on HOW TO PLAY and I’ve got you covered!
- The rules are like 2 on 2 volleyball, except instead of hitting the ball OVER the net, you’ll be hitting the ball ON the net on the ground. The ball will bounce off of the net and the other team will have a chance to return it.
- Teams of two work together and can pass the ball back and forth up to three times before they have to return the ball. Just like in volleyball.
- If your team can’t hit the ball off the net before it hits the ground, you loose the point.
- There are no “sides” after the serve. Teams can use the entire field around the trampoline(net).
- Games are played to 21 and every serve registers a point. Games are win by two.
- For the full official rules you can check out Spikeball’s website!
You can order Spikeball for around $53-$99. It just depends on which set you want! You can order Spikeball on their website spikeball.com.
How would you like to win your own? One winner will receive the Spikeball Combo Meal which come with one set, 3 balls and a carrying case!