We are huge pasta/shrimp lovers in my household. Shrimp is one of the few things my son will eat. So when I came across this recipe I knew we had to try it! It was a huge hit with everyone. Even my 1 year old daughter loved it. Of course, she just ate the pasta.
12 ounces spaghetti noodles
1 package medium precooked shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
salt & pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons dried parsley
For the Sauce:
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lime juice
pinch of crushed pepper flakes
- How to make the sauce— whisk together sour cream, Thai sweet chili sauce, garlic, lime juice and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Thaw shrimp.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Put shrimp on the baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, and gently toss to combine. Place the baking sheet in the oven for about 6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl or pan, combine pasta, shrimp and sour cream mixture. Serve immediately.