Superbowl Sunday is almost here and that means you will be needing to find some finger foods to make for the big day! I have scoured the internet and found the BEST recipes out there. There is something for everyone!
1. Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Tator Tots from The Cookie Rookie
2. Fried Taco Footballs from Hungry Happenings
3. Pigs in A Blanket from Brown Eyed Baker
4. Hot 7 Layer Dip from Will Cook For Smiles
5. Crostini with Scallops and Avocado from Seasonal Cravings
6. Homemade Hot Pretzels with Smoked Gouda Beer Cheese Sauce from College Housewife
7. Buffalo Chicken Breadsticks from Spiced
8. Baked Jalapeno Poppers Supreme from i FOOD Blogger
9. Chicken Taquitos from Dinner At The Zoo
10. Baked “Fried” Pickles from Glitter and Graze
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Dip from Sugar & Soul
12. Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms from Jay’s Sweet N Sour Life
Who are you wanting to win the Super Bowl this year? Patriots or Eagles?